Aloha and Welcome to Oahu! Below you will find information regarding enrolling your child(ren) at Red Hill Elementary School.
We have the following options to enroll your child(ren):
Kindergarten Registration for the UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR, will begin on March 1.
All children entering kindergarten, must be 5 years of age by July 31, of the current year.
Kindergarten Hawaii DOE Requirement information: Kindergarten Information
Hawaii DOE Kindergarten FAQs: Kindergarten FAQs
Not sure if you live in the Red Hill Elementary School District? Use this website to help determine which school your child(ren) will go to.
All required documents will need to be received to be considered enrolled at Red Hill Elementary School. Once all documents are received please allow 2-3 school days for our school staff to process your child(ren)’s registration.
*example: All paperwork submitted on Monday; your child(ren) will start on Thursday*
PROOF OF RESIDENCY (A home visit could occur should questions arise regarding residency)
- If Homeowners, please provide: any mortgage document OR Real Property Assessment document OR most current water OR electric bill (NO cable or telephone)
- If Renters, please provide: rental agreement OR most current water OR electric bill (NO cable or telephone)
MEDICAL RECORDS (Form 14/Immunization Records), must include
- Negative TB clearance within last school year(if positive reading, chest x-ray must be performed)
- Current physical administered within last school year OR an appointment card w/clinic name
- Updated shot records (DOH website for more information)
- Withdrawal/Transfer form
- Current Report Card or Progress Report
PROOF OF PHYSICAL CUSTODY (Divorce Decree, Child Custody Decree)
- if you are single, divorced or separated from the other biological parent.
- Power of Attorney
If your child(ren) will be leaving Red Hill Elementary School for the mainland or transferring to another school?Please contact our office for a request for release form. We ask for you to contact our office at least five days before the last day of attendance.
Registration & Exiting Files