Parents » Registration


Aloha New Military Families - For Your Move to Red Hill Elementary
Our school office is located on the first floor.
Geographic Map

How to Enroll

Students enrolling in our public schools must have documentation proving they are residents of the state, their health records and, if necessary, documents from their previous school and other legal documents. Resources and opt-outs exist for students in exceptional circumstances.


Online Registration (due to COVID-19)


List of Things to Bring With You to Register

Parents and guardians will need to bring the following documents and forms to enroll a child in their neighborhood school. Read further down for details.

We work in conjunction with the Department of Health to ensure that students meet key health and immunization requirements. By the first day of school, all students entering school in Hawaii for the first time must have:
Tuberculosis (TB) clearance requires the date administered and read, AND A completed student health record that includes: Physical examination (PE) All required immunizations OR, a signed statement or a medical appointment card from your child’s doctor to prove that your child is in the process of completing missing immunizations or the PE Students who have not completed these requirements by the first day of school will not be allowed to attend school until these requirements are met. If your child requires emergency rescue medications or other daily/routine medications, please fill out this form and take to the school.

  • Birth Certificate

If a student is from a foreign country, the student’s passport or student visa is acceptable.

  • Proof of current address (actual lease agreement)

If staying at temporary hotel lodging (make arrangements with administration: enrollment will be tentative, contingent on assigned housing address).

Falsification of documents submitted is subject to penalty under Hawaii Revised Statutes 710-1063, resulting in the child being sent back to the school where he/she should properly be attending. The Department may pursue prosecution at its discretion.  

  • Documents from a previous school

These can include a release packet with an unofficial transcript or latest report card, and for special education students, the Individual Education Plan. 

  • Legal documents

Documents may include: Power of Attorney if the child is not living with the parents, Temporary Restraining Order, Guardianship documents, Legal name change, or Court orders.

Military Resources - Contact Information

MFLC (Military Family Life Counselor) is available on campus.


Aloha! Welcome to the Oahu -

Here’s a link to island information:

Here’s a link to the Aloha State website:

NEW Immunization requirements for SY 20-21 can be found here: