This clinic is by appointment only which will require you to register you and/or your child here: https://www.hawaiipacifichealth.org/hph-covid-19-updates/vaccine-update/
- Click on the bus icon for “Mobile Vaccine Clinic”
- Look for Red Hill Elementary School in the drop-down menu
- Individuals should only schedule the appointment for their first dose, the team will schedule the second during the first appointment.
- Parents fill out hard copy pre-vaccination checklist and consent form.
- Parents will get these forms during the online registration process and should print and complete the forms.
- Walk-ins accommodated are faculty/staff/parents (those 18+) who are getting their 1st dose only. Anyone wanting their second dose or booster will need to schedule an appointment using the same link given above.